Instructions To get Password (Free , No Survey )

Get Password Free without any Survey

Hi, Everyone!
Its been a while i posted content on my blog . After receiving countless messages from blog fans . I have decided to remove the pain of completing survey's to get password to extract the game .Instead of survey now you can get the password simply by using the Companion app of my blog .


 


Below are the instructions about getting passwords for all games without any survey for Free : 
  •  You will find Different offers in the OfferWall like Installing an app or Filling out a form or Visiting a website .
  • The Offers in No way will ask you to Pay any Money as all of them are just for promoting my Websites or Apps worldwide .
  • You will be awarded coins for each offer you do . For app installs you will receive Coins instantaneously after Installing the app an Opening it .
  • In the RedeemWall you can choose to spend these awarded coins on the desired Stuff like Password of any game , Request a game .
  • NOTE: Donot close the dialog that reveals after you redeem a Reward without taking a screenshot or Noting it down or Clicking on it to copy to ClipBoard .

Comments

  1. I installed music cloud 2 but still no coins received

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded apps but coins are not come to my account.... Ninnountul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dude i installed apk but i cant get coins

    ReplyDelete
  4. This site is fake and the ever6 app is also developed to fool us no one is getting coins.So I request not to download anything from here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get coins i have download ninja good.😡😠😡😠😡

    ReplyDelete
  6. i download. music cloud but i didnt get any coin

    ReplyDelete
  7. i download. music cloud but i didnt get any coin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt get any coin by completing 2 offers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't get any coins

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's Fake What Is That it Disappointed Me Really

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment